Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Natitys Designs Pillow for little Violet Affleck


OK, the cat's out of the bag, this is so much fun I can hardly stand it, this cannot be my "job", because I just love what I do so much it's very hard to consider it my career. I recently had the privilege to come in contact with Susan, the owner of Confetti Kidz Boutique, she shared with me that they are in the process of preparing a Boutique Gift Basket to the adorable Violet Affleck, daughter of Actor Ben Affleck and no other than the beautiful, super talented Jennifer Garner. Being a hard core-get out of my house because it's about to start-know every detail-call my Dad in Florida to discuss the episode-fan of the show Alias, I just knew this is something I would be so honored to be a part of. So, Susan, being the wonderful person that she is, added me to the selected group, and gave me a few details about Jennifer's taste, I was a huge fan of the show, but I really didn't know much about Jennifer's personal life or taste. What she was advised was that Jennifer liked Animal Skin (like zebra) she loved white roses and bright colors but at the same time she loved simple things ... the result, Violet's Pillow. In my personal opinion, I think I gathered the details I was given pretty good and I was not sure of the outcome adding so many things, but after adding the very simple zebra and letting it shine with all the beautiful ribbons I hand picked, I think (and hope) little Miss Violet enjoys it and Mommy and Daddy like it as well.

We decided this pillow will be available to the public through Confetti Kidz Boutique Exclusively. Other designs are available in our website, but if you loved this one, you will find it there in the next couple of weeks :) And there will be more details published about the gift basket and press info shortly.

No comments: