Saturday, May 10, 2008

Win a FREE Car Seat Cover from Natitys!!


We strive to provide covers with the trendiest fabrics, coolest designs and awesome styles. Now is your chance to win a FREE car seat cover directly from our studio! This is a new design called "Cocoa Swirl" and the retail value is $90.00 plus shipping, this cover can be used to completely replace your car seat cover or placed over it with added padding, will fit the Britax Marathon, Cosco Scerena and some Evenflo models. Click HERE to view all our car seat covers. You can be entered into our drawing by simply leaving a comment to this post and signing up to our mailing list. (We never, ever share your info with anybody, newsletter membership is simply to advise you of new products, sales, offers etc). Don't miss your chance to win one of these awesome covers for FREE!! Drawing will be held Sunday, May 18th 2008.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I just saw your toddler car seat covers on Etsy today and think that they're great!
-gwynnath

The Spahn Family said...

I love your carseat covers, please enter me in your contest!

Natitys Designs said...

Just stepping in to move some comments to this posting that these lovely ladies added to the wrong post and asked me to help them:

4 Comments
Close this window Jump to comment form

Blogger Farmhousefive Art 4 Kids said...

This cover is too cool! I will recommend these to all my friends... no more ugly covers! Awesome!

May 10, 2008 1:50 PM
Blogger Farmhousefive Art 4 Kids said...

These Covers for Covers are awesome! I will recommend these to my friends! No more ugly boring covers! You have the best stuff, Eloisa!

May 10, 2008 1:52 PM
Blogger IWTW said...

Eloisa your car seat covers are AMAZING! The Mermaid fabric is adorable... with the Granny Apple Pink fabric running a close 2nd.

I will be purchasing one soon ( it will be hard to pick just one )for our niece - who is growing so fast, she will be in a toddler seat in no time.

May 10, 2008 2:05 PM
Blogger MaryAnna said...

OK - I DEFINITELY want one of these! I'm so sick of having to wipe down the car seat and pick all the crumbs and stuff out of it - it would be so wonderful to have something I could just whip off and thrown in the wash (and they're so cool looking to boot!!!).

May 10, 2008 2:33 PM

Betsy said...

Wow! Your work is phenomenal! I love your style and all the fabrics you choose! My baby's nursery is made out of Amy Butler and Heather Bailey, and my diaperbag is Amy Butler. I NEED a boutique car seat cover as well! :D I will definitely be visiting your etsy shop again soon!
Betsy