Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Design your own Shopping Cart Covers!


So, since I sat down to design the new shopping cart covers, I thought about baby comfort as well as mommy's ... or grandma or nanny, so, first things first, the size, we will be offering 2 sizes for the shopping cart covers, one is "standard" and one is "extra large", standard will fit most shopping carts and high chairs, extra large, will fit extra large shopping carts for those large quantities stores. Second, fabrics, you can choose what goes on the top, and what goes on the bottom, you can even choose to make your cover completely reversible, the toy loops are staying, your kiddoes need something to tie their toys to. The 2 pockets are going, I am replacing them with the mommy bag, this means your cover will be carried in a bag that folds into itself. I think these small changes will work to improve your experience with the covers, and the way you carry them.

Now, for my favorite part, the FABRICS, goodness, it's going to take me forever to include all the fabrics in the website, but I have SO MANY to offer you that will blow you away, from collections from Amy Butler, to Joel Dewberry, Sandi Henderson, Robert Kauffman, Free Spirit, well, you know what I mean now, if you can't find the fabric in my website, email me, I might just have it!

Thanks so much for reading and I hope to see you around.

No comments: