Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ahh Summer!


Hmm, nothing like a long, relaxing summer vacation, I know a summer vacation combined with the words "kids", "move" and "drive" might not sound relaxing to some, but after the move and the hectic full throttle weeks we had after the move, nice, long vacation with the girls was simply a must. As you may have noticed, we even shut the website down for 3 weeks, no emails were responded, no orders were worked on. To my pleasant surprise, business continued as usual, I have to thank all our wonderful customers for their patronage and trust. This was a real great surprise for sure! Now, we are back to work, fully recovered and full of ideas that you will see in the next few weeks.

This is my little 4 year old, Claire, in Cocoa Beach, I had to take the girls and Daddy had to stay back home to work, as you know he's in the Navy and we have to be extremely selective on times he takes off ... not to mention we also have to wait for him to actually be able to get away from work, so, he had to stay behind, but the 15hr drive from VA with a 6yr old and a 4yr old I'm sure was nothing he was jealous of hehe.

Well, thanks so much again for your patronage, I will be posting new sales next week, as soon as I figure out what those will be, have a lovely week and thanks so much for reading.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love the pic!

Natitys Designs said...

Thanks Mary, she had such a blast too, I too a bunch of pics but this one was my favorite, I think it captured what that day was all about, fun and relaxation mixed together! And the weather was awesome too!

Liv said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY AYER A VER S5 Te LLeGA< wrote u some email as well.

Natitys Designs said...

Gracias!!! La pase bien chevere!!