Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cupcakes or Ice Cream? Win a free pair!



My good friend Libby contacted me yesterday to let me know that she is introducing two new hair clippies to her gorgeous line of hair accessories, these clippies are so yummy and adorable that we are certain that it will be really hard to chose between them, so, to make things interesting, she would like to hear YOUR opinion, we'd like to know which clippie you like best, and for your opinion, you'll be entered to win a free clippie! So go on, tell me, which clippie do you like best?

We have the adorable and tasteful Cupcake, made with felt, accessorized with beads and it even has a faux pearl on the top to add flare. And on the other hand, we have the delicious and always refreshing Ice Cream cone, that is also made of felt, and has little pink beads that resemble sprinkles on the ice cream ... so hard to choose!!

To tell you a bit about Libby's company, Hair Bow Holders, she has the cutest and most affordable website that offers Boutique Hair Accessories and Hair Bow Holders {well, of course}. I've know Libby or a while because we both participate in the OKID Designer Blog and I've personally purchased clippies from her, recently I bought the adorable Dorothy's Red Slippers Clippie, Natalie will be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz this Halloween and well, we simply MUST have those, check her website out, she has so many adorable things, it will be hard to choose just one.

Did you know that tomorrow, October 18th, it's National Cupcake Day?? I assume that means I simply MUST break my diet and eat as many cupcakes as I'd like ... you know, to keep this National Holiday alive! There's so many holidays too, Ice Cream day is July 3rd, who knew this? I was not aware but from now on, I simply MUST have tons of ice cream that day ... ahh what we do to keep the Holiday spirit alive, it's a price I'm willing to pay {LOL}.

So, with that piece of information, I ask again, Cupcake or Ice Cream? Let's hear your votes, and as always, please remember to add your email address or sign into your blogger account before leaving me the message so I have a way of contacting you if you win. I will draw a winner on Wednesday, October 22nd. Good Luck!!


9 comments:

Pink Lemonade Bags said...

I really like the cupcake. But, I am also partial to cupcakes...cupcake pins, cupcake pincushions, cupcake pillows, you get the idea! I will definitely be making some cupcakes tomorrow!

Debra said...

I am a cupcake kinda girl!!!

Both are really cute though.

georgiagrace said...

I vote fot the ice cream clippie! Only because we already have the cupcake clippies!
Tomorow we are making pumpkin pecan cupcpakes with Maple cream cheese frosting! FUN!

wondermommy said...

I'm a cupcake girl! It is so cute!

Priddy Creations said...

So super cute! My vote would be cupcake! I love the look (and taste) of cupcakes! :)

Amy

Alia said...

I like them as a set but I like the cupcake by it's self.
Alia

Andy said...

They're both great designs, but I'd probably have to go with the ice cream cone clippie.

By the way, Eloisa, I noticed you said that you'll be breaking your diet for National Cupcake Day. Have you ever tried Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? It's great if you're looking to lose some weight while also getting an extra boost of energy. It's zero calories and comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor. Check it out at www.stacker2.com

By the way, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your blog. I work with Stacker 2 so if you have any questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to hear what you think of the drink!

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com

Alia said...

Thank you so much I love the clippies. you did an awasome job!

Eloisa Docton said...

Our pleasure Alia! I'm sure Libby enjoyed it as well :)