Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Wanted to Wonder's Clearance Sale on ebay!!!


My friends Nancy and Pat are discontinuing their Bolster Pillows and with this new move, they have put on clearance all these adorable pillows, starting at $0.99!!!! You CANNOT beat that!!

Only 2 days left! Iwantedtowonder is an online boutique that has been around for years, the owners, Pat and Nancy are a Mother-Daughter team and they create decor items as well as fashion for little girls, Nancy does the painting and Pat does the sewing, I personally own several of Nancy's art pieces and prints and I have also purchased them for customers as gifts, and my Girls have some of Pat's gorgeous designs and I can vouch you are getting an incredibly product, I myself cannot believe that they are going for 99 cents!!

No comments: