Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New products coming soon!!


This past weekend, I was able to introduce to the general public some of my new designs, may of them sold out before I was able to take professional pictures of them so it will be a few days to a couple of weeks before I'm able to offer them here on my website. But I'm so excited about all the new products I wanted to give you all a sneak peak of all the new Natitys Design goodies and Updates!
I've uploaded new onesies {sorry again, had many more but ended up selling them before I was able to take pictures} and there will be many more soon!
And for the Mommies and Girls, there are now new Boutique Aprons available, just a few prints right now, but I'm adding many more, and other styles as well!



If you take a look at the booth, there are several bibs, car seat covers, onesies and Tooth Fairy Pillows. The tooth fairy pillows will be available for sale in about 2 weeks or so, they are made with chenille, minky, whimsy fabrics and will be available for both girls and boys. The price will start at $26.00 each. The actual fairies you see here, come from a vintage fabric I bought years ago, and it is discontinued, so the amount I can sell are limited, they flew off the shelves at the Holiday Bazaar, hopefully you like them as much as the ladies at Langley! :)
There are other surprises to come, I just want to keep them a secret until next time ;) And ... there will also be a giveaway soon!
Thanks so much for reading and sending me all those wonderful emails! I'm definitely taking everyone's ideas in consideration for more Holiday projects!!

2 comments:

Pink Lemonade Bags said...

Your booth looks great! I am so glad you had a successful day!

Eloisa Docton said...

Thanks Caroline! I really did have an awesome time!