Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!!


Hi everybody!
Did everybody have a Happy Halloween? We sure did! My hubby had duty {meaning he had to stay in the ship for 24 hours} but one of his friends and his wife kindly invited us to Trick or Treat with them and their daughter, we had a LOT of fun!!

Natalie was Dorothy, and yeah, she IS a fan of the story, and Claire was a Princess... what else would she be? lol. I wanted to give you all a heads up that my friend Therese from FarmHouseFive is running a cute costume contest in her blog and the winner will receive a $15.00 gift certificate for her website where she has the most adorable art!

I hope nobody has a tummy ache tonight and no sugar over doses! Happy rest of the weekend!!

1 comment:

Eloisa said...

You guys look so happy, I hope you had a wonderful day and a lot of candy collected, just for fun......

Love,
Grandma