Sunday, November 23, 2008

Speaking of Etsy...


I meant to let you all know, that I'm also branching out my business to Graphic Design, I am in the process of opening a new site along with a few other friends who work on graphics {animation, art, picture editing and more} we will be offering affordable graphic and web services. A lot of great talent and I'm very excited about it!

And speaking of Etsy, I remembered I wanted to share with you that we will also be offering Banners and Avatars for Etsy this is the most current one, I finished it today for my Mom's store called Chic Bazar, if you haven't checked her out, you definitely should, she has gorgeous bags {I call dibs on the Mocca one lol}. We will also be offering some of her Diaper Bags at Natitys pretty soon, we've had a lot of comments and questions about that and we're working on details, lots of projects here!

Here's the pretty Banner, if you're itnerested in me making you a banner, I'd love to help! you can contact me directly.


No comments: