Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Additions to our Infant Car Seat Cover Collection


We have been working very hard these days! I have 5 new Boutique Infant Car Seat Covers to add to our collection this week! And there are many more coming soon! If you haven't done so already, please stop by and drool over my new collection! Guaranteed to make you want to consider having another baby if your not so little ones are grown already! {Believe me, I KNOW lol}


You will see many new ones within the next few weeks, the old designs will be available once again with the new style, we are working as fast as we can but promise to have it all up and running as soon as possible!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend as always and thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

Bei Tesori Boutique's Blog said...

Eloisa! I've seen your carseat covers on Etsy and LOVE them! They are the best offered that I've seen. Keep up the good work! You're so talented!

Lauren

Eloisa said...

Aww thanks Lauren! Likewise! You have fabulous products too!