Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogging is Contagious


So, I don't blog a whole lot, I normally either sit here and let you know about new items or special offers, or take a few minutes to write something nice from the heart about a specific Holiday. Honestly, finding the time to "blog" can be a real hassle, I'm sure you know this.

Anyhow, I guess blogging can also be contagious, Natalie, my 7yr old, decided a long time ago that she wants to be many things when she grows up, you know, the usual: veterinarian, pop star ... but there are two new ones, that I think have been in development since k5, she is absolutely utterly in love with books, she prefers to snuggle on her bed with a good book before watching any TV show or movie. Well, she has decided to add a couple of things to her "grow up plans" and one of them is, being a librarian, so she can be close and have access to all the books in the world, and the other one is being a writer, she actually writes "books" {I buy her little notebooks and she writes stories with illustrations and everything in them}. So, I guess because she has seen me blog every now and then, now she has decided to blog herself. She started her own little blog, called Artsie's Adventures, so far, she has 6 readers {including myself, of course} so far, which is a lot more than I had in the same amount of time! She will be scanning some or her art and stories and feature them in her blog "for the world to see" especially this summer that she will have more time so, I invite you to join her, if you have the time, I'm sure your kids will also enjoy some of the funny stories and art work. All in a clean, fun and safe mode, of course!

No comments: