Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Craft Show Pictures


So, I finally got a chance to download the pics of the Langley Spring Bazaar that we attended this past weekend {May 1st and May 2nd}. We did have loads of fun, met some really great people and overall, had a blast selling and shopping {but shh, don't tell my hubby the shopping part lol}. Because I was lucky enough to have Mom in town {she leaves today sniff sniff} I decided to take more than what I would normally take if it was just me, and once we got there, more good news, our booth was extended about 5 more feet, so, it ended up being a little bit empty! lol.

Hot sellers, were my Mom's new Clutches {bottom right hand side of the pic, will be available in the next few days on our website} the Stroller Liners almost sold out and the Aprons did also great. The Ladies sizes are up, kid's will be by this weekend and they are all at fabulous prices, ready to ship, great for Mother's Day!

Claire and Natalie were my biggest helpers, they gave away flyer's, lollipops, even sold with me! What a lucky gal I was this weekend!

If you are in the area, there are a few other craft shows we will be attending, please contact me directly for details :)

No comments: