Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Countdown-Doodle Pad Designs



Hi all! As all of you, I've been shopping around for my Holiday gift giving for my family and friends! With the economy the way it is, it's very important you know where your money is going to, personally, I prefer to put my gift giving budget into hand crafted and local shops vs the big chains, I figure a local shop or an individual can definitely use the money more than the big box stores can. I've come across a lot of wonderful finds and I wanted to share them with you so I will be doing one at a time as I can from now till the Holidays, to give you ideas, some people are hard to shop for! lol

Anyway, I wanted to start of with ornaments, these are made by my friend MaryAnna from Doodle Pad Designs, my daughter, Natalie, won an ornament a few weeks ago when she participated in a giveaway on her Facebook page, so I took advantage and bought one for Claire too so she could mail them together along with my business stickers I also bought from her. Here's what I received:

I know, my pics are horrible, MA was just telling me how hard it is to take pictures of these cuties, the images absolutely do not give them justice, these ornaments are high quality, the painting has sparkles, she personalizes the entire thing, adds names, dates, the little snow-people can be personalized with whatever you want, she even adds cute ribbon to add to the wow factor, in addition to this, the ornaments come perfectly packaged, in a beautiful decorated box that is perfect for gift giving!.

There are SO MANY options, think Holiday gifts for your child's Teacher, Babysitter, Nurse, your friend the Musician, First Christmases, Newlyweds ... she even has one ornament for the family and best friend {think about your child's best friend gift!} all for less than $13.00. Can you believe that? And let me say again, if you like what you see in the pictures, you will adore what you get in the mail, I promise! Just be sure you order with enough time for the Holidays, remember these are made-to-order. Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments: