Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is finally here!

And can I say YAY! I was SO over the cold weather! Being from the Caribbean, I am definitely not used to the cold {and really, I don't care to be lol}. So now that it' WARM {yay again} we get to leave the house, play, walk, shop and have fun! That's what's inspiring all the new items! Our stroller liners are an awesome accessory to have this spring and summer season, add cushion {and may I also say awesomeness!} to your little one's ride. You can purchase from our current designs or even design your own.

In celebration of Spring, we are debuting a new look fit for the season in our website, I hope the new look makes things easier to find!



And lastly, did you know that we have a newsletter? We offer special promotion codes not available in our blog for discounts and free shipping! Don't forget to sign up!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!

No comments: