Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Milo Fabric, my second contest win!

This was a little over one week ago, but between sick kiddoes, bad weather and loads of laundry, I just haven't had a lot of "blogging time". But I am very proud, very happy, and very thankful for all the votes! Presenting: Milo, this is a collection with cute Vespas in a fabric, with cargo, flowers, balloons, and little Milo, a Boston Terrier who loves to wear "doggles" and ride with his human!


milofabrics
I selected colors in Mint, Tangerine and Greys for this collection, with fun coordinates like poka dots, flowers and chevrons.


Scooters by Natitys
This fabric printed out so cute! I am very happy with how it turned out! Lots of adorable uses for this cutie!
Here's the collection, which can be purchased here.


milofabricscoll

No comments: